Sublette Commissioners meeting agenda – Sept. 19
by Mary Lankford, Sublette County Clerk
September 18, 2017
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, BIG PINEY TOWN HALL
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Breakfast has been cancelled for today.
(Tentative Agenda, Subject to Change Up To 9 a.m. the Day of the Meeting)
9:00 a.m. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
* Chairman Nelson will call the meeting to order, lead the Pledge of Allegiance, and request approval of the prior meeting minutes.
Butch Penton, Road & Bridge Report
* This report will include a review of all present maintenance work being performed, project updates, materials and equipment.
9:30 a.m. Billy Pape, Waste Management
* This report will include a review of the Landfill, Recycling, and the Transfer Station operations.
10:00 a.m. Shad Cooper, County Fire Warden
* Report on SCUF Activities
10:45 a.m. Sheriff KC Lehr
* Report on Sheriff's Department Activities
11:00 a.m. Old Business
* Commissioners will report on activities since the last
Lunch at the Marbleton Senior Center
1:00 p.m. Planning & Zoning
1:30 p.m. Lance Laughter, LR Services
* Wireless Services
2:00 p.m. County Board of Equalization
* The Conservation Fund, Loomis Park
2:15 p.m. Kathy Anderson, Treatment Court